Protecting personally-identifiable information
Biholon may collect personally-identifiable information and may only use it for the following purposes.
- We use your personally-identifiable information when we carry out a business activity, such as introducing our products and/or services.
- When we analyze in order to assess the quality of our services.
- When we track each user’s number of visits, and the time of the first, the previous, and the current visit.
- When we send out newsletters to inform customers about our new services, products and events.
- We use your personally-identifiable information to fulfill your requests for information
Biholon has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally-identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized Biholon personnel are provided access to personally-identifiable information, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, Biholon, however, cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personally-identifiable information.
Data Retention Policy
Biholon stores personally-identifiable information for various purposes as notified to you in this policy. For each of these different purposes, Biholon only retains the personally-identifiable information for as long as it is serving its notified purpose.
Contact our privacy department
Biholon Company, Ltd.
General Affairs Department